The Himalayan Salt Lick comes from the ancient Himalayan mountains, and are 550 million-year-old source of minerals for your horse or pony. The pink color is due to its high mineral content, including iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium. The salt lick is rock-hard making it difficult for the horses to bite big chunks off the block.
- Calcium promotes muscle strength, stronger bones, joints, teeth, and hooves
- Magnesium provides relief for tired and aching muscles.
- Potassium is good for a strong heart
- Iron keeps horses blood healthy
- These salt licks lasts longer
- Horses can’t bite off the chunks since its rock hard
Usage: for horses, cattle, deer