The Himalayan salt licks comes from ancient Himalayan mountains, these licks are 550 million year old source of minerals for your horse or pony. The pink color comes is due to its high mineral content, including iron, potassium, magnesium, and sodium. The salt lick is rock hard making it hard for the horses to bite big chunks off the block.
- Calcium promotes muscle strength, stronger bones, joints, teeth and hooves
- Magnesium provides relief for tired and aching muscles.
- Potassium is good for a strong heart
- Iron keeps horses blood healthy
- These salt licks lasts longer
- Horses cant bite off the chunks since its rock hard
Usage: for horses, cattle, deer